The Municipal Vehicle Pound service for the reception, custody and restitution of bicycles and towed, seized or damaged vehicles. For the City of Florence, SAS also manages the forced removal of vehicles and bicycles when called upon by the Municipal Police as provided for in the Highway Code. For further information: http://www.poliziamunicipale.comune.fi.it.
Charges and vehicle recovery procedures are available on the Municipal Police web page.
SEARCH THE POUND FOR LICENCE PLATE NUMBER
Servizi alla Strada offers a service to search for towed vehicles.
FILING A DAMAGE CLAIM
Any damage claims must be sent:
- by registered post to: Servizi alla Strada S.p.A. via Marconi 20 – 50131 Firenze (FI)
- by PEC (certified email) to: email@example.com
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The claim must be signed by the injured party or their proxy and contain the following information:
- place, date and time of damage
- how the damage occurred
- details of damage sustained
- details of any vehicles involved
- ndication of where to send correspondence
- copy of the payment receipt issued at the pound or by the tow truck driver.
WHERE WE ARE, CONTACTS AND OPENING HOURS
The Municipal Pound is in via Allende 18/20, 50127 Florence, reachable by city bus routes AT 57 and 23, tel 0554224142, fax 0554040612, e-mail: email@example.com.
From 16/03/2016 opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday 8am-8pm
- Saturday and eve of holidays 8am-7pm
- Sundays and holidays closed
Night time opening for STREET CLEANING SERVICE from 12.30am-8am from Tuesday to Saturday (Sunday from 12.30am-6.30am).
NB: night time opening is suspended in the case the towing service for street cleaning is suspended.