RULES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Servizi alla Strada S.p.A. has always considered his primary duty to ensure the privacy of its users. The behavior of staff, internal procedures, the administration of relations with the outside world have always been guided by the strictest confidence. Now the regulatory changes triggered and stimulated by the European Community recognized the importance of privacy and has introduced a requirement to document through specific forms the aim and the means by which the data is treated, as well as the consent of the interested. It is to fulfill those obligations that Servizi alla Strada SpA updated this document and other specific warnings that enable users to appreciate the transparency of our procedures. We invite the costumers to learn about in our office and every time will be delivered or made available.
INFORMATION ex art. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003
According to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Protection of Personal Data, we inform the user that the lords of personal data by them awarded to Servizi alla Strada SpA Will be based on principles of correctness, and clarity in full respect for the right to privacy.
- Personal data (name, residence / domicile, date and place of birth, nationality, family status, social security number, identity document details) - Data provided by Contact details (phone / fax, e-mail address) Complaints and comments Reasons required permits (eg: Medical certificates for retirement / disability disabled permit renewal, membership of associations, schools attended by children, Rental contracts garage) - Data for any other services required or used Data relating to payments made by the user Possession toll Data relating to the parking that are used by the vehiclesSteps to access ways to the center - Vehicle data (owner, make and model, license plate) - Violations of the highway code Please note that the regulations prescribe special protections for the data as "sensitive", that is the data "that may reveal racial or ethnic, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life. " They can be processed only with the written consent (Art. 26 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Some of the information required in filling in the form and content of the documentation attached to the requests fall into this category, for that reason, in accordance with Art. 26 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, a specific permission is required.
Regarding this point, particular attention has been paid in requiring only the data, and carrying only the processing necessary to meet legitimate demands of stakeholders, such as activities of public interest aimed at recognition of the benefits and facilities related to ' civil disability under the Decree. Legislative Decree No 11 May 1999 135.
2.ORIGIN OF DATA
Borrowing and updating personal information may take place: - By the person himself, - For by an agent authorized by the intermediaries (eg family members) - As appropriate by the City of Florence, Municipal Police or Highway Company, involved in activities such as contractors or service providers
3.AIMS OF TREATMENT
The treatment that will be submitted personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet the demands of users
- Effectively manage the issue of service marks for the movement and parking of vehicles assigned by the City of Florence
- Comply with obligations arising from laws, rules and regulations;
- To fulfill contractual obligations and accounting and tax towards users or the City of Florence;
- Statistical analysis made only through aggregation of data made previously anonymous
- Assert or defend a right
4.METHODS OF TREATMENT
In relation to the above mentioned purposes, the processing of personal data can be done with electronic instruments, computer and data. Always guarantee absolute confidentiality, relevance, and not excessive for the purposes described above, in terms of recording and data retention period.
5.MANAGERS AND OFFICERS
For the same purposes, as well as by staff receipt of the petitions, the data can be processed by the following classes of executors or processors:
- Management and Services Bureau of Servizi alla Strada SpA
- Employed entrusted to the issue of permits
- Employed entrusted in the verification of permits
- Other offices of Servizi alla Strada SpA in limits of its powers and for purposes strictly related to the management of relations with costumers.
6.FIELD OF COMMUNICATION
, per uso di
Servizi alla Strada S.p.A. Sono proibite la riproduzione e/o la cessione a terzi, nonché l’utilizzo o la copia, anche parziali, da parte di soggetti non
autorizzati dall’autore. In ogni caso la riproduzione è ammessa solo se completa del presente riquadro.
RULES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
users and / or related administrative and financial aspects - Owners and managers of garages, limited to data on cards issued on behalf of their garage. Of course all the above communications are limited to only necessary data Ente / office address (which will be autonomous for all subsequent treatments) to achieve the legitimate purposes related to the communication itself.
7.COMMUNICATION AND DATA UPDATE
The communication and updating of their data is mandatory, with regard to the performance of formalities required by prevailing legislation and enforcement of obligations under the user's request. Optional to comply with this requirement would make it impossible for Servizi alla Strada SpA meet the needs of the user. It is, instead of the other optional communication data may be required (num phone, e-mail, satisfaction level, etc..) Optimization of the functional relationship with costumers. In the absence of such data there will be any consequences except the impossibility to serve the costumers at the best.
The owner of the treatment and services is Servizi alla Strada SpA
- Contact phone number 055.40401 operator specifying the nature of the request or problem identified, or send a fax 055.6580640 - Apply directly to the counter of Servizi alla Strada SpA
The data referred to paragraph 1: a. are collected and stored according to requirements under applicable laws, rules or regulations required b. come from public registers, lists, records or documents available to anyone; c. are required to meet the requirements for the person concerned or the fulfillment of legal obligations; Treatments that would affect them, therefore, excluded from the acquisition of consent under Article. 24, D. Legislative Decree 196/2003, however, as mentioned in paragraph 1, in accordance with Art. 26 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, specific consent is required when handling user requests involving the handling of sensitive data. Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Law on Personal Data Protection), entitled "Right to access personal data and other rights" as follows: 1. The individual [the person or entity from whom the data relate] has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to obtain information: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.