With this process were defined responsibilities and operational practices to ensure development of the culture of safety to protect workers' health.
Among the most important documents used by SAS that dictate such provisions, in addition to the general processes described above, and the specific operating instructions and informative brochures, including:
- The process of organization structure and staff management;
- Document on Risk Assessment;
- The individual risk assessment documents;
- The Safety plans;
- Plans for Security and Co-ordination;
- Instructions and operating boards of the individual services.
The acts and documents referred to above are available to all employees in the various message boards and on intranet.