For the request, the person holding the PERMANENT Disabled Marks must instruct the practice at Center SaS Point.
The person must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the mark invalid;
- Copy of identity document and / or license;
- Copy of registration certificate of the vehicle being used or made payable to the person entitled member of their household;
- A copy of any certification l. 104/92;
- Statement of company / organization letter
- Self-certification request;
- Where appropriate corretado act delegated by a copy of identity document of the delegate.
If the person has not received certification under the l 104/92 with the outcome of "severely disabled" will have to undergo a special visit to the coroner to be determined at the local ASL.