NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

It is possible obtain a personal parking for people with PERMANENT (5 years) Disabled person's pass released by every municipalities.
The personal disabled parking can be reserved for the residence, domicile, and work.

For the request, the person holding the PERMANENT Disabled Marks must instruct the practice at Center SaS Point.

The person must submit the following documents:

- A copy of the mark invalid;
- Copy of identity document and / or license;
- Copy of registration certificate of the vehicle being used or made ​​payable to the person entitled member of their household;
- A copy of any certification l. 104/92;
- Statement of company / organization letter
- Self-certification request;
- Where appropriate corretado act delegated by a copy of identity document of the delegate.

If the person has not received certification under the l 104/92 with the outcome of "severely disabled" will have to undergo a special visit to the coroner to be determined at the local ASL.